CREV | MANAGEMENT
CREV challenges the standard in commercial real estate. We combine traditional brokerage with property management. We also operate on the key principles of transparency, ethics, results, constant communication and respect between each other and our clients. We function at the highest level because of our experience, teamwork and our team environment.
To fully maximize the potential of an investment you have to understand how it operates. Would you ever buy a Mercedes from someone who has never owned, or does not own, a Mercedes?
The property management team includes a senior property manager who works with an associate property manager, controller, property coordinator and project manager (if necessary). The senior property manager works closely with the leasing team and maintenance technicians to focus on the property’s short and long-term goals.
- Full Service Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Complete Property Maintenance and Supervision
- Annual Budgeting/Reserve Analysis
- Annual Income Strategy Analysis (to maximize returns)
- Lease Administration Services
- Evictions, Lockouts and UD Actions
- Tenant Improvement / Project Management