• Property owners looking for a professional commercial real estate firm to manage a single property or a portfolio of properties of retail, multi-unit residential, and/or office.
• Property owners looking for a commercial real estate firm with staff who are seasoned and well versed in the industry.
• Someone who has managed a building by yourself but now is looking for a company to take over at a competitive rate.
• You would like to rely on a seasoned accounting team to handle the rent collections and payment of the building expenses.
In today’s real estate market, professional Property Management is the key to preserving asset value and increasing cash flow. Professional property management has the ability to directly affect the profitability of your investment property through:
• Maintaining lease rates at market level
• Decreasing maintenance & repair costs
• Renting to quality tenants
• Utilizing vendor relations to provide quality service
• Ensuring high occupancy rates
• Resource for market rates and trends
In the past, property owners have relied solely upon the appreciation of asset value for financial stability. It has now become increasingly important to have a property manager in order to build wealth and position yourself well in the market.
Through a partnership with Capital Real Estate Ventures, Inc. (CREV), landlords can entrust us with all aspects of the management of their property while being assured that with CREV you have a Property Management Team behind you, guiding you and advising you on your day to day and long term issues.
Today, the real estate market is a dynamic industry that faces many challenges, yet offers many opportunities. To face such challenges and capitalize on these opportunities, you need the right property management team behind you and that is CREV.
- Full Service Financial Accounting and Reporting customizable to meet your needs
- Complete Property Maintenance and Supervision
- Annual Budgeting/Reserve Analysis
- Lease Administration Services
- Evictions, Lockouts and UD Actions
- Tenant Improvements / Capital Improvement Project Management